Apr 16, 2011

Shout Out...

First of all, I was scolded for not mentioning my wife in the previous blog. When I set out for my 3 miler, she set out to go for a job with the kiddo. Naturally, this is the one time our daughter didn't want to run, so the Mrs. didn't get to run. Well, after I got back from my run she decided to take off and try jogging a mile. She ran it in 9:54! I am very proud of her, she didn't stop once. So, momma, there you go, your a rockstar. On a second note, I have corrupted my wife and she now has a set of Vibram Five Fingers. I am so happy that I'm not the only weirdo in the family now! (Lizzy wants some too, but her feet aren't big enough

Second shout out goes to Jackie, who also purchased a set of VFF's. Stick to the plan and you'll be running (almost) barefoot in no time! 

1 comment:

  1. Heck yes! Your Mom would be proud...I've come a long ways from high school.

    ReplyDelete