Apr 12, 2011

Still Travelling...

I am on my way back from Maryland. It was a long day yesterday. I didn't get to Baltimore until midnight, I didn't get to my hotel room and settle into bed until 0100. However, I did manage to drag myself out of that bed again at 0500 and head down to the fitness room for a run on the treadmill.


Ok, so not great. first of all I hate running on treadmills. See my friend Jackie's blog for a full rundown on treadmill hating. I hate TV's in the exercise room. I hate running in a small room in a hotel. I was tired, I'm down here for a physical and I couldn't eat anything from midnight on. For the record, I didn't like it.

I am a little afraid that I might slip into a slump here. But, with a little refocusing, I hope I can bring it together. Tomorrow, I'm going out for something light, I mean it this time. I'm thinking about 1.5 miles. I'm thinking about stretching it out for a while and trying to get back to enjoying my run. Hopefully, I get what I'm looking for. Time to reset.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Thanks for the plug!
    I got my Vibrams this afternoon and look forward to trying to run in them! :)

    ReplyDelete